To celebrate the release of ‘Justice League’ in cinemas November 17, Warner Bros...
Recipe: Piri Piri Marinade
Our Piri Piri Marinade is the perfect way to spice up a barbecue!
Makes: 5 Chicken breasts | Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- 2-3 large cloves garlic, peeled
- Ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 5 chicken breasts
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chop up the garlic and place in a bowl. Mix with plenty of freshly ground pepper, olive oil and chilli flakes.
- Gently score the chicken breast and rub in the sauce.
- Allow to marinate for 1-2 hours in the fridge before your barbecue.
- Place the chicken, on an oiled barbecue grill. Cook for 10-12 minutes on both sides, making sure you season with salt.
- Plate up, squeezing over lemon juice and finishing off with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.