In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Manchester Pride Festival 2023
The Manchester Pride Festival 2023 is set to be the biggest yet!
INFO BELOW IS FROM 2022, 2023 INFO TBC
Manchester Pride is the longest running in the country and attracts thousands of visitors every year. Take a look at what's going on for the Manchester Pride Festival 2022 below...
The famous Manchester Pride Parade is the city’s biggest parade, grinding traffic to a halt as tens of thousands of LGBTQ+ people and their allies march together for equality. Thousands more line the streets to spectate on the spectacular parade of colours.
The Candlelit Vigil
The Candlelit Vigil provides a moment of reflection to remember those we have lost to HIV/AIDS. The Vigil also presents an opportunity to stand together unified against the discrimination and stigma that LGBTQ+ people still face today.
They have so many more events taking place which you can find out HERE!
- £32.50 - Gay Village Party – Full weekend
- £17.50 - Gay Village Party – Friday
- £27.50 - Gay Village Party – Saturday
- £27.50 - Gay Village Party – Sunday
- £2.50 (donation only) - Gay Village Party – Monday
- £49 – Family day pass – Saturday (4 tickets, up to 2 adults)
- £40 - Family day pass - Sunday (4 tickets, up to 2 adults)
Daily - from Friday 25 August 2023 to Monday 28 August 2023
Various locations including Canal Street & Mayfield
Price: Range from free to various prices
Weather in Manchester